Formwork Concrete Carpenter
CHANGING SKYLINES, BUILDING FUTURES
Do you want to be a part of a close-knit, family-run organization where management appreciates and recognizes your hard work and values your input? If you are ready for a financially rewarding yet challenging position that promotes personal and professional growth, keep reading!
Pagnotta Inc. is a mid-sized, full-service provider of concrete, construction and tower crane and hoist services with job sites located throughout Western Canada. We are dedicated to providing value-added construction services to our customers by creating a successful partnership with them throughout the construction process. To learn more, visit www.pagnotta.ca or click here to view a short video about our company culture and values.
We are currently recruiting Formwork Carpenters to assist with fast-paced, challenging concrete high-rise projects throughout Edmonton, AB! Concrete formwork experience required. Non-ticketed carpenters and apprentices are encouraged to apply!
- $22.00 - $37.50 per hour depending on experience, negotiable
- Start today!
- Employer-paid health, dental and vision benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance, dependent life insurance, AD&D, LTD and travel insurance
- RRSP matching up to 4% of regular earnings
- Year-round, full-time work
- Opportunities for advancement - wage increases and promotions regularly extended to those who take initiative, work hard and take pride in producing quality work
Our employees would describe the work environment as fast-paced and entrepreneurial-focused. We believe in hiring "A" Players who are self-motivated and intrinsically driven to succeed.
- Building and stripping walls, columns, and slabs
- Flying tables
- Building stairs
- Using Aluma systems to construct elevator cores
- Placement of vertical concrete
- Installing temporary fencing, guardrails, handrails, and barriers
- Collaborate and work with experienced supervision
- Work with a variety of shoring, scaffolding, and formwork systems
- Long term, steady, year-round work
- Overtime for those who want it
- Two paid 15 minutes breaks and one ½ hour unpaid lunch break per day
- Working at heights
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
- Positive attitude towards safety
- Punctual and reliable
- Good attitude
- Manual dexterity, mechanically inclined, physically fit
- Formwork concrete experience required
- High-rise construction experience would be considered an asset
- Fall Protection ticket considered an asset (we can provide)
- WHMIS 2015 required (we can provide)