Pagnotta Industries, Inc. is a mid-sized, full service provider of structural concrete, general contracting and construction management services in Western Canada, with head office located in Edmonton, AB. We are dedicated to providing value-added construction services to our customers by creating a successful partnership with them throughout the construction process.
POSITION: QUALITY CONTROL COORDINATOR
MAIN FUNCTIONS: To work under the guidance of the Site Superintendent to ensure all installation procedures are followed.
• Perform field measurements and visual inspections
• Administrate and distribute the QC program to subcontractors
• Generate daily and weekly reports
• Work will be performed primarily on site and will require PPE.
• Extensive use of a computer and prolonged sitting.
• Lifting, pulling and rolling drawings from time to time.
• Regular communication with project management staff, site personnel, clients, consultants and vendors/subcontractors.
• Proficient verbal and written English.
• Working knowledge of construction methods, techniques, equipment, drawings and specifications, building materials, required standards applicable to discipline and management processes.
• Excellent computer skills including MS Office (word, excel and outlook and project)
• Strong attention to detail
• Systematic/process oriented
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to represent the company and project team in a professional manner to the Owner, Architect, related project staff and the community.
• Full comprehension of and ability to interpret blueprints, contract specifications, construction legislation, and quantity takeoffs.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to learn and expand knowledge base for greater performance and productivity.
• Courteous with suppliers, contractors, co-workers and site personnel.
• Punctual, meticulous and reliable.
• High School Diploma
• 2+ years experience in the construction industry
Pagnotta Industries, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package which includes a comprehensive benefits program, RRSP matching and positive work environment.
Please apply online at www.pagnotta.ca.
Pagnotta Industries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer